Description: Our client is currently seeking a Senior UX Designer with strong user journey & wireframing experience.
- Lead the design of new and existing digital experiences for consumers from ideation to prototype, including design frameworks, conceptual design, wireframes, interaction design, visual design, design specifications and research
- Distill broad experience vision and principles into design opportunities and strategies to solve
- Translates abstract concepts and problems into simple, elegant, and innovative designs expressed in sketches, diagrams, and rapid prototypes for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Advocate for innovative, consumer-centric and consistent experiences through an understanding of our products within the many channels we influence
- Work collaboratively with the experience design team to understand key user needs and business goals, ideate new concepts that meet the needs of both users and the business while stretching our creativity
- Create user personas, process flows, interactive prototypes, wireframes, site maps, design specifications, and other UX artifacts.
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary UX team that includes visual designers, content specialists, and front-end developers during ideation, design and development.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Comfortable working independently on fast paced projects as the sole UX resource on a scrum team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience presenting and collaborating with key stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Experience working in all areas of the UI and UX design process (business goal and requirement research gathering, usability testing, personas, user journey flows, site structures, wireframes, and documenting development specifications)
- Excellent PowerPoint presentation skills
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]