Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. is seeking a Senior Traffic Engineer in Central or Eastern Pennsylvania to join our team in Allentown, Philadelphia, or Scranton, PA. The ideal candidate is an individual who can lead a team in delivering our current projects and assist in growing our Transportation practice in Pennsylvania.
Do you value a company that puts employee satisfaction and diversity at the forefront of who they are? If so, GPI wants you!
GPI is a multi-discipline engineering firm providing planning, design, and construction services for transportation infrastructure and building system projects throughout the United States for over 50 years. Ranked in the Top 100 Firms by Engineering News Record, GPI is a forward-thinking, innovative firm with a culture that is committed to excellence and fosters staff empowerment. For more information visit: www.gpinet.com
- Work with a team of professionals in a variety of transportation-related areas to develop transportation mobility solutions
- Conduct multi-modal transportation analyses
- Conduct safety research and assessments
- Perform field observations and site visits
- Prepare or modify reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, impact studies, permits, and designs for projects
- Planning/conceptual design of transportation engineering and planning projects
- Conduct research and preparation of reports, and presenting findings and results to clients
- Capital improvement planning including providing cost estimates, feasibility studies and developing recommendations and innovative solutions
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering or related field is required
- 10+ years of experience designing traffic and transportation solutions
- PE is required, and PTOE is a plus
- Knowledge and experience using CADD Software, such as MicroStation or AutoCAD
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage a team