Develop Software for Presentation Tier layer by programming, designing and testing code to meet requirements and maintain consistency across legacy and modernized application.
Works with Business Analysts to understand software requirements and translate into working software.
Practice good designing techniques and well known standards to reduce boilerplate code and software errors.
Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline.
5-8 years of programming experience.
- Prior experience in writing SOAP, JSON, API and REST based services would be critical.
- Proficient with HTML5 CSS2/CSS3
- Any experience with Prime Faces
- Knowledge of Accessibility, Security and Web Standards
- Experience with both Responsive and Adaptive Web Design
- Optimizing components for maximum performance
- Ability to perform benchmarking and optimization.
- Experienced in working with source code repositories: Git
- Strong object oriented programming skills
- Any experience with .Net applications
- Any experience designing, developing, modifying and testing software for US Navy Ships.
- Any experience working with XML parsing
- Any experience Sorting algorithm and Familiar with Big O notation
- 1-2 years of experience with PostgreSQL databases
- 1-2 years of NoSQL databases
- InfluxDB is a plus
- Administration experience a plus.
- Experience working in a CMMI environment a plus.
- Red Hat or other Linux Shell administration and programming skills
Active Secret Clearance/ Ability to obtain a Secret Government Clearance
Travel will be required, approx. 10-20% travel is not out of the ordinary.
Must be able to obtain/maintain Secret clearance.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.