TherapyNotes is the national leader in web-based behavioral health practice management and electronic health records software for private practices, psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers and psychiatrists. Our software-as-a-service solution integrates patient scheduling, medical records, billing and electronic claims to streamline the way mental health professionals manage their practice.
TherapyNotes offers careers that provide you with the freedom to do amazing work, interact with great people, and offer fantastic learning and growth opportunities. Our team empowers and challenges each other to learn and solve complex problems. We build and manage web applications with a strong emphasis in healthcare. If you are looking to join a supportive team, use your leadership experience, and build great products, please submit your application.
Our growing team is located remotely and on-site at our 30,000 square foot corporate headquarters in Horsham, PA!
What We're Passionate About
- Clean code
- SOLID principles
- DevOps culture
- The best idea wins
- Most of all, we're passionate about delivering awesome software that our customers love!
- Design and Build software packages and solutions that can be leveraged across many teams
- Develop within a Service Oriented environment utilizing the latest tools and patterns
- Responsible for full development life cycle from planning through successful release and support
- Actively seek ways to improve software processes and developer interactions
- Research and Assess new technologies and apply them within our environment
- Responsible for software architecture and design
- Work closely with other members of the development team and stakeholders
- Maintain high standards, attention to detail, accuracy and completeness
- Training and Mentoring of other developers on best practices and guidelines
- 7 or more years experience developing software in an Agile, team-based environment
- 5 or more years experience working with enterprise SQL Databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres)
- 3 or more years working with C# and Service Oriented systems based around REST and WEB API
- BS and/or MS in a technical discipline (Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred)
- Strong understanding of web and browser technologies such as web sockets, service workers, LocalStorage, SessionStorage, and W3C manifests
- Experience working with message queueing systems such as ServiceBus, MSMQ or IBM MQ
- Experience building and supporting single page applications (SPA) and progressive web apps (PWA)
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Retirement plan with company contribution
- Full health, life, disability, and dental insurance
- Personal development/training budget
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Company provided refreshments
TherapyNotes, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All candidates whom have been given a conditional offer of employment with TherapyNotes, LLC must also undergo a criminal background check.