Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Enterprise Services and Portfolio Management Technologies team is primarily focused in providing best in class solutions for the Service Operations throughout the enterprise. The team’s major business functions are Configuration and Asset Management.
We are seeking a senior developer who has knowledge of J2EE, APIs, Webservices, complex system integration, Software life cycle development and some knowledge of ServiceNow.
The candidate will work with technology and business partners to deliver solutions using ServiceNow and workflow management tools. He/she will be expected to:
- Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 5 + years of experience designing software solutions using software architecture design principles
- 3+ years of ServiceNow experience in one or a combination of the following: building, implementing, maintaining platform technologies, workflows or integrations
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2 + years of experience developing or supporting IT Service Management solutions (e.g. Incident Management, Change Management, Asset Management and Configuration Management)
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management
- Experience supporting or directing offshore teams
- Advanced understanding of IT industry frameworks including ITIL, IT4IT, COBIT
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Ability to provide leadership to a technology team
- Managing deployment and ongoing management and resolution of technical issues
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of ServiceNow, specifically CMDB, Asset Management, APIs, Web services and ITOM experience
- Provides design and coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Develops design documentation, departmental technical guidelines, checklists, software engineering best practices and How-to guides for developers.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees project and release rollout to production.
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.