About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Recruiter to support recruiting initiatives in Technology, to include Consumer IT Technology and Cybersecurity.
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies for multiple openings, from the initial research and planning phase, to sourcing and candidate identification, assessment, offer, close and pre-boarding
- Identify talent for positions that are more senior in level or have a higher level of complexity from both internal and external sources
- Develop and maintain partnerships with hiring managers and leadership to influence recruiting strategies, ensure clarity in the recruitment process, eliminate barriers, drive efficiency, and push for results
- Assess all job seekers expressing interest in the posted position, select qualified candidates for pre-screening interviews, conduct phone screens and measure candidates against a specific job profile, and recommend job candidates to hiring managers
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by providing status updates and information on the company
- Consult with more experienced recruiting managers to develop advanced sourcing strategies, and engage in direct candidate sourcing activities with a keen focus on diverse talent pipelines
- Plan the selection process including competencies to assess and interviewers
- Consult on selection decision and offers, frequently involving complex terms and conditions as well as providing strong consultation to management on recruiting and Human Resources policy
- Complete all process requirements including dispositioning candidates, and ensuring compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements
- When applicable manage external research, contingency or retained search firms
- Collaborate and consult in a matrixed environment with recruiting colleagues and other internal partners
- Provide peer coaching and mentoring to other Recruiters
- Lead and represent the team on projects and key initiatives
- 4+ years of recruiting experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education
- Full cycle technology, cyber security/ risk technology recruiting experience
- Experience building and executing pro-active sourcing strategies for hard to fill specialty positions
- Knowledge and understanding of recruiting practices to attract senior level professionals
- Applicant tracking systems experience, Workday preferred
- Experience recruiting for multiple job openings simultaneously
- Experience working and influencing within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Experience consulting on and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies, practices, and procedures, including an understanding of legal and OFCCP recruiting requirements
- Experience staying current with recruiting industry trends, developments, and technologies
- Leadership skills include coaching, training, and mentoring
- Due to a city-wide mandate in New York City, all individuals who perform in-person work or interact with the public during business must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. At this time, this position falls under the scope of this mandate.
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Work Location(s): Charlotte, NC; Raleigh; NC; Minneapolis, MN; Des Moines, IA; Dallas, TX; San Antonio, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Salt Lake City, UT; San Francisco, CA; New York, NY; St. Louis, MO; Philadelphia, PA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL.
- NYC- Pay Range: $100,800- $179,200 annual base salary
- Salary range is determined by location of the job
$84,000.00 - $149,400.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.