(Administrative Specialist 3 Confidential)
To Amend Remote Work Program
Those who have previously applied need not reapply
When you come to work for the New Jersey Judiciary, you will join a 9,000-member strong branch of government that operates with the highest standards of independence, integrity, fairness and quality service. We work hard every day to build the public's trust and confidence in our court system, which resolves nearly 800,000 Superior Court cases and 6 million Municipal Court cases each year. Whether it be in a courtroom, an administrative office, a courthouse, a training room, an IT office or in the field, our Judiciary workforce is improving the lives of countless individuals and families every day.
The New Jersey Courts has an exciting opportunity for a professional, statewide Recruiter to work closely with Justices, Judges, Equal Opportunity Employment/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA), the Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC), and vicinage Human Resources (HR) staff to coordinate and attend outreach efforts at college, university, and law school career fairs. This position will be required to travel to and host virtual recruitment events, ensuring that the Judiciary is viewed as an employer of choice and attract top candidates. This position will be the lead recruiter for the law clerk hiring program, and develop relationships with various law schools and organizations to ensure the Judiciary is able to attract skilled clerks. Additionally, this position will be the lead recruiter for statewide recruitment initiatives such as branding, sourcing, and social media.
Note: The Judiciary currently offers a hybrid work schedule and this position may for qualify for up to 2 days of remote work outside of Judiciary buildings. To participate in this program, you will be required to have high speed home internet access. This program does not supersede the "New Jersey First Act", which requires newly hired Judiciary employees to establish and then maintain, principal residence in the State of New Jersey.
Effective February 1, 2022, the New Jersey Judiciary will require all state court judges and staff to provide to Human Resources either (1) proof of initial vaccination and booster against COVID-19 once eligible to receive the booster; or (2) results of weekly tests for COVID-19. This information is maintained in a secure Judiciary application that is accessible only by a limited group of Human Resources staff.
Example of Duties:
* Oversee the law clerk recruitment and internship programs. Develop relationships with law school career services offices, bar associations, and various law school affinity organizations and work with Judges and chamber staff to ensure a smooth hiring process.
* Identify the most appropriate recruiting tools to ensure the Judiciary is attracting highly qualified applicants well suited for statewide vacancies.
* Represent the Judiciary at virtual events and webinars as well as college, university and law school career fairs to discuss available opportunities and attract qualified applicants.
* Primary point of contact for the LinkedIn recruiter seat, job posts, and corporate page content and feed activity. Actively source for statewide vacancies and build a talent pipeline. Track sourcing metrics.
* Advise Justices, Judges and managers on the deadlines and policies regarding the recruitment and selection process.
* Provide assistance to Placement unit team members with recruitments in progress including phone screening and conducting reference checks.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience with Zoom, LinkedIn and the Microsoft Office Suite is preferred.
Salary range is $53,532.00 - $82,484.72. For newly hired individuals, the starting salary will normally be at the minimum of the salary range.