Compensation (Range): 55.29/ hour
If you are an experienced Senior Process Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm, and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Senior Process Engineer. This is a contract position; however, it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client.
Senior Process Engineer
Your specific duties as a Senior Process Engineer will include:
- Provide day-to-day technical support to the production team and other groups to troubleshoot problems on high priority process issues
- Proactively work and communicate with other groups within ESG Morrisville to address process issues quickly and efficiently, targeting the root cause
- Participate in daily production and MRB meetings as needed to provide updates on process and quality issues and any planned activities impacting operations
- Actively participate in resolving and completing root cause analysis on process safety incidents
- Establish continuous improvement mentality within production team with focus on safety, productivity, quality, inventory accuracy, and on-time delivery
- Utilize value stream mapping methodology to identify and drive improvements to assigned production processes
- Expand utilization of data systems and SPC programs for process troubleshooting and to drive process improvements
- Initiate process reliability, safety, and economic improvements by revising process conditions and procedures
- Lead supply chain process improvement projects as required. Examples include development of production process capacity models, improved Bill of Material accuracy, and cylinder tracking improvements needed to support supply chain planning and S&OP implementation.
Senior Process Engineer
As a Senior Process Engineer, you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual, and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide Process Engineering and Technical leadership for capital projects as required for assigned production lines
- Actively engage with the engineering project manager as required to ensure capital projects are on time, on budget,
and meet deliverables
- Develop PIDs, specification documents, process design package, and control systems functional design for projects
- Support new process or project startups (temporary shift work may be required)
- Initiate and complete MOC's and participate or lead Process Hazard Analyses, Pre-Startup Safety Reviews and Ready To Operate Reviews as required
- Ensure process documentation is kept up-to-date (PFDs, PIDs, H&M balance, specification sheets, design documentation)
- On call for nights, weekends, and holidays to support assigned production lines and provide backup to other process
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering or related field with a strong understanding of chemical engineering
- 10+ years experience in process, production, and/or project engineering or equivalent experience
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt certification or equivalent knowledge
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Ability to produce process design documents and control system interlock and functional design specifications
- Working knowledge of PLC and DCS control systems
- Experience working with highly hazardous chemicals at a manufacturing facility
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a team player with strong leadership abilities
- Self-starter with the ability to perform well under pressure and continuously changing priorities
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
Senior Process Engineer
As a Senior Process Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We provide our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment, and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Senior Process Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Keywords: Process Engineer