Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Senior Content Strategist sits on the DX Design team and is charged ensuring the experience we create and design for pharmaceutical clients are grounded in an MLR submission strategy that supports our clients’ business objectives and represent current best practices for dynamic creative. The Strategist can expect to work primarily in the digital medium inclusive of websites, email and social. Primary clients include Pharma/Healthcare brands.
The Senior Content Strategist will report to the Director of Content Strategy, and work closely with a set of cross-functional teams (Design, UX, Strategy, SEO/SEM, front-end developers) to build compliance within the Medical, Legal and Regulatory (MLR) submissions.
Essential Functions (Duties and Responsibilities):
- Partner closely with the Epsilon UX and Design teams to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the client’s wider goals and consumer journey--and brings to life our brand commitments while delivering a high-value and relevant web experience for visitors
- Develop web content operational plan for Med/Legal submissions inclusive of content matrices and 2253 submissions
- Partner with Epsilon’s or client’s team of copywriters and visual designers to ensure they understand and are executing on web content strategy in line with plan and in service to program KPIs
- Work in close partnership with the Editorial team to deliver execution through PRC review
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and monitoring content strategy activities for clients
- Support new business development team to pitch refined MLR processes
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Communications, Marketing, or Business degree; or 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Previous experience in strategic marketing or communications, or at an enterprise level technology company
Knowledge & Skills:
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical marketing principles, regulations, and practices.
- Healthcare strategy background preferred
- Aptitude to create rich content strategy, both as an individual and in collaboration on a DX team
- Experience working collaboratively within a creative or marketing team
- Experience converting comprehensive strategic information into client-friendly messaging
- Proven experience producing quality work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven experience managing teams through a workflow
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.