Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an experienced Senior Outside Sales Representative.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is America's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more information, visit web address removed>
- Develop new and expand established business with oil and gas, Federal, State, County or City Government customers in need of Cathodic Protection (corrosion control) design, installation, testing or rehabilitation services
- Responsible for obtaining sales to meet individual goals
- Increase sales volume through direct sales efforts, such as calling on key clients, preparing quotes and proposals and following up with customers
- Assist in product pricing and logistics with district office management team
- Establish professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer staff
- Provide weekly activity/call reports concerning customer-related activities for quotes, orders, and problems concerning customer/vendor relationships
- Remain current on market trends, competitive activity and product development
- Attend trade shows and related conventions as needed to promote company products and services. Jay
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Marketing, Finance or related field
- 5 years industrial or services sales experience with a technical background required
- Experience with services and product sales with government and oil and gas customers preferred
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills with experience motivating and influencing customers and internal staff
- Experienced in creating estimates and working through negotiations
- Strong writing and computer software skills including experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, a CRM, and web-based databases and sites
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and a team player
- Experience calling on and working with top level management and government officials
- Must be able to travel to the potential customer sites
Physical Demands / Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: In the performance of duties for this position, the employee is: regularly required to sit, talk, and hear; frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and taste or smell; regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds (occasionally up to 25 pounds). Vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, peripheral, and color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Ability for extended concentration.
- Work Environment: In performing the duties for this job, the employee will generally work in an office type environment but will occasionally be required to work in outside weather conditions (occasionally near job sites with moving vehicles and mechanical operations). Will be occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level is usually moderate. Travel by automobile and airplane required.
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision Insurance, prescription drug coverage, annual bonus potential, 401k matching, tuition assistance, overtime pay, paid time off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant priority referral Protected Veterans requested