100% Remote Position
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Duran Workman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are leading developer of green data centers for batchable computing, powered by renewable energy. We can help renewable energy asset owners “Sell. Every. Megawatt” of curtailed – or wasted energy – removing a drag on their profits.
Why join us?
We are a diverse, driven team of entrepreneurs, energy experts, private equity leaders, and engineers. We are passionate about making the world greener and we have conviction about how we will bring change on a global scale.
We believe in championing our teams, developing our people, and that our success in achieving our mission is strengthened by our employee’s voices.
We offer all of our employees:
- Competitive salary + equity
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Ample paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities
The Network Security Engineer will be responsible for LAN/WLAN architecture, virus protection technologies, server configurations, VPNs, and firewalls. The Network Security Engineer will configure and set up SOPs for maintaining both networks and network devices.
- Develop network architectures to support a robust approach to security
- Implement tools and technologies to protect company networks
- Respond to real-time incidents and threats to maintain security of networks
- Champion good security practices across the company
- Deploy secure networks at facilities
- Configure the network devices on those networks
- Work with Operations, Product, and Engineering to implement and operate our networks
- Develop and maintain SOPs for network security
- Keep up to date with emerging security threats and develop responses
- Monitor, document, and report on attempted attacks on company assets
- Expertise in the architecture and deployment of highly secure and robust networks
- Expertise in configuring Linux deployments for security on internal networks
- Experience developing SOPs and working across functional areas
- Experience configuring and deploying both physical and virtual assets and networks
- CCNA,CEH, CISSP, CISM or other applicable certifications
- Experience developing and maintaining mission critical network installations
- Experience in industrial communications (MODBUS, SNMP, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF , etc.) a plus
- Desire for continuous learning and constant improvement
- 5+ years of experience in network design, deployment, and security systems
- PASSION for our mission! Willingness to learn all of the above if you don’t have the experience
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.