The remote Sr. Software Engineer will join an agile development team responsible for our web applications, special projects and/or supporting tools. The Software Engineer should be passionate about code quality and software excellence, with extensive development experience. This role will require close collaboration with other engineers, architects, and team members. This is a long term contract position with the chance to be hired on!
- Knowledge of popular software development processes, i.e., agile, scrum, feature driven development.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving application defects within a mature production system.
- Working knowledge in distributed systems, service-oriented architecture, micro service frameworks and relational databases preferably with exposure to stored procedures.
- Test driven development.
- Experience with .NET Standard, .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#, SQL Server, testing frameworks like Selenium or Cucumber, XML, Restful APIs, ORM (Entity Framework), Message Queuing, SOAP, REST API and MVC frameworks.
Abilities and Credentials
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment, think critically and problem solve, learn new technologies and adapt to change.
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout organization
- 7+ years’ experience as software engineer with a strong development background.
- College degree in Computer Science, certification or experience.
- Located in Detroit or Philadelphia region (preferred)
- This client accepts USC,GC,H4, and TN applicants.