Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Senior Marketing Technology Specialist is an individual contributor on the Marketing Innovation and Technology team within the Optum Enterprise Marketing Capabilities organization. The primary responsibilities for this role include accountability to administer, evaluate and expand utilization of marketing and sales enablement technologies in our ecosystem. This role will act as a strategic partner to our Marketing counterparts, building relationships to identify pain points with current technology and offer where to best leverage our current marketing technology stack, ideating solutions and developing plans to generate efficiencies. Additionally, reporting on utilization and developing benchmarks and metrics to track against goals will be regularly maintained by this role.
The Senior Marketing Technology Specialist will work directly with a suite of technologies, including the content management system (Adobe Experience Manager), chat bot (Drift), digital asset management (Adobe Brand Portal), and email templates (Stensul). The Senior Marketing Technology Specialist is a key decision-maker, influencing the strategic roadmap and operational model for the marketing technology stack of Marketing Innovation and Technology. This role requires a mix of technical savvy skills in digital marketing, marketing automation technology, sales enablement technology combined with customer service/sales relationship ability.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business, or Information Technology
- 2+ years in marketing communication, business operations or marketing/sales operations
- 1+ years working directly with marketing technology, workflow technology or creative technology
- 1+ year project management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, SharePoint, and Teams
- Proficiency in one or more marketing technology, such as Adobe Experience Manager, SiteCore, Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or similar
- Ability to adapt to evolving and changing demands from stakeholders
- Ability to self-direct, prioritize and execute projects and tasks as assigned
- Experience developing strategies and goals that translate to business outcomes
- Experience developing relationships in highly matrixed organizations within Digital Marketing Operations, Growth Office (Sales), and respective team members
- Experience creating presentations and materials to pitch to executive-level leadership
- Experience maintaining process documentation standards and templates
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Experience developing training documentation and materials, including video
- Experience developing reporting metrics or experience with Adobe Analytics or Domo.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology – Scrum and/or Kanban
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Marketing technology, operations, training, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote