Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate "smart" solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is seeking a Senior Highway Engineer and Project Manager for the Transportation Division of Pennoni Associates at their headquarters in Philadelphia, PA.
The ideal candidate will be a person who is experienced in:
- Managing complex highway engineering projects.
- Coordinating with project team, clients, and reviewing agencies.
- Preparing PennDOT PS&E documentation
- Leading and providing quality control for roadway geometry and plans, pavement marking plans, grading plans, traffic control plans, drainage and erosion control plans & reports, permits, and project cost estimates and specifications.
- Leading Drainage Permitting application efforts.
- Providing technical guidance and mentorship to engineers and technical staff.
- Developing and Managing Budgets.
- Preparing proposals and assisting with marketing efforts.
- Managing client relationships with Public and Private Clients.
- Required education: Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, MS a plus.
- Minimum years of work experience: 8-12
- Licenses Required: Professional Engineer in PA
- Computer skills required: Basic knowledge of Microstation and AutoCAD
- Familiarity with current design standards (PennDOT, City of Philadelphia, Township codes, etc.)
- Efficient use of other applicable engineering software (StormCAD; AutoTAB, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Looks for and seizes opportunities to improve work products
- Leadership Qualities and Experience leading teams
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Staff and Project Management Experience
- Familiarity with current PennDOT and City of Philadelphia Design Standards
- MicroStation, Inroads, Civil 4D Experience
- Passionate about engineering and possess integrity
- Proposal and Marketing experience desired
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled