Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle's payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle's SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle's suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you'll be part of:
With the mission "To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value," Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you'll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a seasoned Integrated Marketing Leader to join the newly-formed Brand & Integrated Marketing team. Our ideal candidate will be passionate, consumer-obsessed and driven by visionary thinking. You'll build and lead Circle's Integrated Marketing function which is responsible for strategic vision and execution of go-to-market campaigns for the Circle Brand.
You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams from revenue, product marketing, demand generation, creative, brand strategy, media, communications, executive leadership as well as other partners and customers. The ideal candidate will have deep experience (10+ years) leading high performance teams across all elements of brand marketing, channel and agency management.
What you'll work on:
- Building a team of best-in-class brand marketers to shape brand awareness, affinity, and trust for CIrcle and our stablecoins (USDC and Euro Coin) through global, multi-media campaigns and partnerships.
- Overseeing Global Integrated Marketing, including annual and seasonal planning, consumer insights, sponsorships, influencers, strategic partnerships, brand content, and owned channels (social, web, email).
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns, including messaging strategy, creative development and 360 activations.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams in PR/Communications, Revenue and Product Marketing to ensure strategic approach and message cohesion.
- Collaborating with Creative, Brand Strategy and Media functions on agency management.
- Nurturing a thriving community of Integrated brand and digital marketers through the work and by providing structure/clarity to role definitions and career growth.
- Forming and maintaining a network of bench talent, conceptual and production partners, and people.
- Focusing on what is compelling, right, and memorable for the Circle customer.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 13+ years multidisciplinary marketing experience (including brand marketing and agency management) both in external agencies and internal COEs.
- 8+ years' experience in positions of marketing leadership with proven track record.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience, Master's Degree bonus.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, develop and grow a diverse and global team of Marketing leaders to achieve desired results.
- Executive presence with an ability to influence and drive requirements across a diverse set of stakeholders at senior levels.
- Critical thinker with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be capable of writing and creating content that tells a compelling Circle story to customers and prospects.
- Experience managing large-scale marketing budgets in multiple markets.
- You thrive in unstructured environments and bring order.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.