Ref ID: 03720-0011621668
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
There's currently an opening for a full-time Senior Construction Accountant to bring their knowledge and expertise to a growing company in the Real Estate industry in the Philadelphia area. As a Senior Construction Accountant, you will be responsible for participating in construction budget process, review, and approval process, utilizing proprietary metrics regarding cash flow as well as construction performance and profitability. The Senior Construction Accountant will prepare and execute financial reporting packages for both the construction and accounting teams for all financial functions of the construction company.
This position comes with a strong compensation and benefits package, including a long-term potential opportunity for the candidate. We are looking for a candidate that possess excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support the successful growth of the firm.
How you will make an impact
• Compiling, reviewing, and affirming the construction revenue amounts to be billed on an entity level. Billing these amounts back through Yardi and analyzing them with reports created to assess the construction financials.
• Develop construction budgets and formulate long-term strategies, including producing sensitivity analyses and other ad-hoc analyses for ongoing strategic initiatives.
• Review construction operating and financial performance, perform variance analysis and report on operating and capital project status.
• Review profit margins and create reports to present to upper management.
• Develop and prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management.