If you are a Senior Civil Engineer with transportation design experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We love what we do. We are passionate about making communities better places to walk, bike, and live through world-class transportation planning, engineering and urban design. We have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry so get ready to join a team that will take your career to the next level!
What You Will Be Doing
- Leading and supporting interdisciplinary team to create sustainable multimodal transportation infrastructure
- Independently manage and lead company projects in region
- Delivering projects from concept to construction
- Developing feability studies and concept plans and preparing construction documents for innovative projects around the country
- Participating in business development and project pursuits to support company's quality initiatives
- You will be at the forefront of delivering creative solutions to challenging projects
What You Need for this Position
- Experience in grading, drainage design and 3D modeling, roadway geometric design, and design of accessible public spaces
- Experience in preparing transportation and local agency permit documents
- General experience in coordinating utility and right-of-way impacts and street lighting, traffic signal, and landscape/hardscape layout
- Strong proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Strong 3D design experience
- Broad knowledge base in civil engineering
- Interest in multimodal and active transportation design (expertise desirable but not required)
- Experience with stormwater design software a plus (e.c. HydroCAD or HydroFlow)
- PE preferred!
What's In It for You
- Competitive compensation + full benefits
We are actively interviewing so please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AM13-1670156 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Andrea Montejano - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.