Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Internal Audit conducts audits and reports the results of our work to the Audit & Examinations Committee of the Board of Directors. We provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit helps the Company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The Senior Audit Manager of Enterprise Technology Audit Group (ETAG) currently leads a team of approximately 6-12 team members. ETAG is responsible for providing independent testing and audit coverage of information technology and security across the company that includes technology supporting team members and customers. This includes overseeing information security and cybersecurity coverage, infrastructure coverage, governance over information technology and information security including all operational risk areas such as business continuation planning, and chief information officer coverage of business line applications
The Senior Audit Manager (SAM) will collaborate across the ETAG team and other audit teams to ensure comprehensive audit coverage, including performing integrated audits and ensuring thorough coverage of technology across the enterprise. The audit portfolio will align to line of business CIO's and will provide application coverage for lines of business as well as other business risk and controls that require IT Audit subject matter specialists. The Senior Audit Senior Audit Managers demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge that includes technology, operational, financial, and regulatory understanding across multiple businesses and may develop knowledge in a critical subject matter area.
- Audit coverage of the Enterprise Technology Functions CIO Technology Area. This include internal audits, business monitoring, issue validation, project auditing and stakeholder relationship.
- Manage a staff and is responsible for the quality and timely completion of a defined segment of the Audit Plan in accordance with IA policies.
- Provide guidance and oversight to Internal Audit team-members to ensure coverage is well planned, executed, and reported in accordance with IA methodology.
- Accountable for assessing associated risks and controls and completing engagements within their segment of the audit plan.
- Accountable for management of issues to ensure timely resolution.
- Responsible for resources management and assisting broader team in overall audit plan completion.
- Work across Internal Audit teams and with senior-level leaders within IA and our business lines building strong partnerships.
- Provides timely feedback, coaching and monitoring of development plans.
- Builds and maintains a proficient team of auditors.
- Manager supervises integrated audit projects and provides guidance and oversight for the teams and engagements and may act as a subject matter expert in a consulting capacity.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with leadership across WF and other stakeholders, such as regulatory agencies.
- Plans and organizes work in an annual cycle, not just project cycle.
- Ensures audit engagements are risk-based, and executed according to Audit policies and guidance.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 2+ years of management experience
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following audit or risk functions: leading teams covering risk identification, mitigation and management (includes audit, legal, operational risk, compliance risk, credit risk, market risk, technology risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for risk.)
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Certification in one or more of the following: CPA, CAMS, CRCM, CIA, CISA or Commissioned Bank Examiner designation
- Leadership experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Experience at a financial institution or accounting firm
- Strong understanding of financial regulatory environment
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools
Other Desired Qualifications
- A BS/BA degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree
- Solid understanding of Institution of Internal Audit (IIA) standards, regulatory requirements, and industry guidelines.
- Strong understanding of running the operations of a technology department in a changing environment
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 1776 Westlakes Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
PA-Philadelphia: 1 S Broad St - Philadelphia, PA
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.