Senior Accountants, let Vaco advocate for you and you'll have an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job. Our client has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Controller. Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco promote your strengths to the hiring manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market-keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced Controller and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Senior Accountant, you will serve as a financial expert for our client. This will be a hands-on role reporting into the CFO.
Why You Should Apply to this Senior Accountant Position:
- Vaco placed their current Controller who has created an awesome work culture.
- They are profitable and are currently adding to their accounting team.
- They have a global presence yet keep an employee friendly culture.
- Their dynamic and forward-thinking leadership is always open to new ideas.
Senior Accountant responsibilities:
- Assist or perform accounting tasks such as: invoice processing and accounts payable, work on subsidiaries, quarterly cash flows, assisting in the monthly and quarterly close
- Review and verify P&L departmental expenses are in alignment with the departmental budget, identify and request reclasses.
- The Senior Accountant will assist with reconciling data from a legacy system to the newly implemented NetSuite system.
- Prepare monthly vendor and account reconciliations.
- Update weekly reports with actual cash disbursements and receipts to help facilitate the forecasting process at month-end.
- The Senior Accountant will assist with the annual audit.
- Ad-hoc requests, as necessary.
Minimum requirements of the Senior Accountant:
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance
- System savvy and proficient in Excel
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Critical thinking skills and ability to meet deadlines