Accountants, let Vaco advocate for you and you'll have an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job. Our client has an immediate opportunity for an Accountant. Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco promote your strengths to the hiring manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market-keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced Accountant and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As an Accountant, you will analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities for our client.
- Establishing tables of accounts and assigning entries to proper accounts
- Developing, implementing, modifying, and documenting recordkeeping and accounting systems
- Computing taxes owed and preparing tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements
- Developing, maintaining, and analyzing budgets; preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Analyzing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or aspirations to obtain/parts passed
- Public Accounting experience
Co offers a Hybrid/Remote schedule, Top tier benefits, tuition reimbursement, NO OT , and more........