Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We are seeking a dynamic, strategic innovator and entrepreneurial team member to join our team as a CRM Account Director, Client Services. Our desired team member will have the skill set to combine CRM campaign management execution, operations and strategic optimization to support the delivery of omni-channel digital marketing campaigns as the primary point of contact for our client in the Pharmaceutical industry.
The Sr. Account Director is responsible for the full planning cycle – from developing the plan, defining segmentation strategies, tactic cadence planning, developing business rules, managing campaign timelines, supporting campaign execution, and analyzing campaign performance and optimization based on campaign results. Using and understanding technology platforms and systems, you will lead digital transformation at the client site by developing seamless, integrated CRM campaigns putting the customer at the center of digital innovation.
- Key client partner leading the day-to-day aspects of the full customer relationship
- Lead the Epsilon Delivery team to execute all targeted campaigns based on Playbooks and Cadence timelines.
- Understand and support segmentation strategies across individual brands and manage segmentation changes as needed
- Identify and understand data flows between 1st and 3rd party partners and translate data needs to execute digital campaigns
- Communicate client requests to the full remote team to determine best approach
- Translate CRM customer journeys into functional business requirement documents for tactic execution
- Lead remote Epsilon teams in support of client CRM projects including strategy, campaign management, channel management, tactic management, timeline development and SLA adherence
- Develop long-term account relationships across overall client organization by becoming a valued member of the brand team
- Contribute to year-over-year revenue growth
- Develop innovation roadmaps to elevate tactics to support brand objectives
- Perform planning in an Agile process developing use cases, road maps and identifying technology support needs
- Partner with brand partners and agencies to support brand cohesively across all channels
- Deep understanding of brand disease state, competitive market and brand challenges
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.