Allied Universal is seeking experienced Security Officers in the Northeast area of Philadelphia for our DHL Account.
Full Time, Part Time positions available
$17/ hour + Benefits for Full Time Positions.
As a Professional Security Officer for Allied Universal you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client’s property and personnel.
Applicants must have prior Law Enforcement, Military, Corrections or Security Supervision experience to qualify.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have prior Law Enforcement, Military, Corrections or Security Supervision experience
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.