ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton is a faith inspired non-profit organization, mission-driven, family-friendly, and passionate about services to our communities. We offer a wide variety of exciting career opportunities in the areas of Direct Care, Clinical, Fundraising, Human Resources, IT, Finance, Marketing, and Nursing. When you join us, you can expect a true focus on work-life balance, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit programs, and an environment that promotes inclusion. Some of our benefits include: generous paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time; excellent health & pension plans; and wide array of training and staff development opportunities to earn on-site CEUs. Catholic Charities is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for staff as well as for people seeking assistance. To learn more about the agency, please visit our website at : www.catholiccharitiestrenton.org.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide building security through routine patrols and responding to calls for assistance as necessary.
- Assist medical personnel in securing areas for consumers awaiting ambulance pick up.
- Assists clinical staff when consumers are agitated.
- Provide backup to police, as needed, when person(s) need to be escorted off Catholic Charities property.
- Report any potential safety problems to supervisor.
- Provide appropriate visitor check in/check outs and visitor passes.
- Provide appropriate parking passes for Catholic Charities and NJ State parking lot affiliation.
- Maintain keys for entire building and ensures access in case of emergency situations.
- Secures and opens parking lot gates within program needs and as advised by supervisor.
- Supervise parking as needed.
- Works jointly with onsite police officers to help with prevention of vandalism.
- Secures building for the evening programs.
- Provide back up security for Delaware House-Burlington partial care location.
- Contact Head Security Officer at arrival of shift, lunch breaks, emergencies, and any time security guard has to leave or is unable to provide services at program premises during program hours.
- Other related duties that may become necessary or as required by supervisor.