Patrol the campus to guard against fire, theft, and illegal entry.
- Patrol the campus to guard against fire, theft, and illegal entry.
- Conduct preliminary interviews or investigations.
- Complete diverse forms pertaining to security.
- Close and open buildings (according to shift); monitor throughout shift.
- Identify and report safety issues to appropriate personnel.
- Respond to all calls originating from “base” or other authorized individuals.
- Assist direct care staff in transporting clients in emergency situations.
- Control vehicle traffic and parking on campus.
- Issue reminder tickets to violators.
- Monitor, report, and reset all campus alarms (fire and burglar).
- Complete daily log sheet and advise the relieving guard of anything that could affect his shift, unusual happenings, and all other necessary duties associated with the position.
- Follow directives of authorized personnel.
- If there is a question concerning the directive, carry it out and present the facts to the Supervisor of Security as soon as possible.