Location: Philadelphia, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Scientist - Upstream
This job will have the following responsibilities:
• Experience with process technology transfers and performing gap analyses and risk assessments.
• Strong understanding of the principles of Quality by Design and ability to apply DOE to upstream development. Knowledge of statistical methods for DOE design and data analysis (e.g. JMP) is highly desirable
• Knowledge of analytical methods to support product and process characterization is preferred
• Experience with upstream process development of biological products, such as viral vectors, vaccine, recombinant proteins is preferred
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Ph.D. in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering, Biological Sciences, or a related scientific discipline, with 5-8 years of industry experience or relevant academic experience.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]