Exciting opportunity for an experienced Scientist to lead a team in the Agrochemical Industry!
* Design and conduct studies, manage resources (both equipment and personnel), and organize experimental set up
* Interpret data and present the results and conclusions with scientific proof/references.
* Act as a technical liaison with the sponsor, organize regular technical calls to explain experimental results, suggest technically sound, innovative, and reliable ways to undertake the studies, and justify the scientific findings using sound judgment on case-to-case basis, to produce scientifically defensible data.
* Protocol and Report writing/reviewing
* Guide and help Scientists to develop into their roles and prepare for a new role, as applicable
* Ensure all GLP processes are followed and adhered to
* Ensure studies are on track and no delay will occur due to errors or lack of organization.
* Manage resources to ensure that laboratory is effective and efficient.
* Determine ways to improve in-house processes and develop new innovative way to do things.
* Use management tools to ensure study directors are meeting their timelines with total scientific integrity
* Present work at conferences, as applicable; SOP review and development
* Provide weekly or monthly review of concurrent studies and their progress
* Ensure safety protocols are always followed
* Bachelor/Master's Degree in Science with minimum 5-8 years' experience in analytical chemistry & agrochemical industry.
* HPLC experience
* GLP experience