Location: West Point, PA
Duration: 12 months
- Requires sound, in-depth and state of the art knowledge of bioanalysis resulting from training at the doctorate level or equivalent experience.
- A Ph.D. degree in an accredited scientific discipline from an accredited university or college or a masters or bachelor's degree with significant experience in the field of bioanalysis is required.
- Experience with LC-MS/MS.
- Experience with Ligand Binding Assay highly preferred
- Experience with method development, optimization, and validation required.
Positions will be primarily lab based. Worker will be responsible for testing clinical samples of biological origin including plasma, blood, urine, tissue and cells. Demonstrates a high degree of independence in assignments; capable of independently solving problems of low/medium complexity. Able to propose new, innovative approaches and experimental designs. Collaborates effectively within functional area and possesses advanced knowledge/experience in the field of bioanalysis. Conducts laboratory procedures in compliance with regulatory and laboratory requirements. Analyzes, evaluates and interprets technical data. Documents experimental data in technical notebooks or approved electronic files including activities undertaken, existing conditions, observed results, and variation from expected data patterns. In alignment with business needs, enhances corporate recognition through the presentation and/or publication of technical reports to internal and/or external audiences. Participates in recommended educational and training opportunities to further develop technical competence in his/her area of assigned responsibilities Understands and complies with safety, good laboratory practice and company policies and procedures as appropriate
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)