Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development. Our Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that success.
When you join our team as a School Age Teacher you will:
- Lead, coach and mentor less experienced teachers in your classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback.
- Create and tailor lesson plans each week to support our collaboration with local school districts.
- Establish and support KCE's passion for safe and health learning environments.
- Collaborate with parents to ensure instruction follows local school district guidelines.
- Use contemporary teaching methods, including virtual learning, to enhance instruction.
- Partner and communicate with the Public-School Teachers for the children in their class.
- Organize and support differing children's learning schedules within the class.
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Childcare benefit
- Paid time off
- Education assistance and reimbursement
- Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
Required Skills and Experience:
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential or willing to obtain
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors
- Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English
- All center staff applicants must meet state specific guidelines for the role
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Search Terms: elementary, school age, Childcare, child care, daycare, daycare teacher, teacher, early childhood education, teacher jobs, teacher aide, caregiver, nanny, preschool