Sales Representative needed to work the Philadelphia market!
Trillium Construction, ranked in the top 1% of staffing firms in the United States*, is seeking a Sales Representative to represent the Pennsylvania market.
Repeatedly recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to work for, our Sales Representative are responsible for:
• Outside B2B sales
• Creating and growing new sales accounts
• Managing and building relationships with field employees
• Managing existing accounts
• Other critical sales functions
Trillium Construction offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits:
• We offer a great compensation package that includes a base pay + uncapped commissions, reimbursable business expenses, comprehensive BC/BS healthcare and paid time off!
You can expect $50,000-$60,000 all in first year compensation.
• Major Medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance
• Life and Supplemental Life insurance
• Short and Long-term disability
• 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays
• Growth and advancement opportunities
• Top Performers Sales Incentive Trip – previous locations include Mexico and the Dominican Republic
Trillium is proud to offer competitive BCBS PPO health, dental, and vision plans at affordable bi-weekly rates. Single coverage rates start at less than $100 per month. Our family coverage is less than $250 per month.
•Based on annual revenue
If you’re interested in joining the Trillium team, please apply today!
-High school diploma or GED
-Previous service industry experience
-Proven track record of success in prior roles