Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Clinic Partnerships Manager is responsible for driving the growth, revenue, and brand awareness of our telepsychiatry business by converting prospects into new customers and nurturing existing accounts. This position will be part of a team that will work together to hunt for qualified opportunities to bring into the contracting and closing phases of the sales process. While this role is part of a team, the CPM will own their territory and will be responsible for prospecting leads and building their own pipeline. To be successful, the Clinic Partnerships Manager will develop long-term relationships with industry executives, legislators and regulators, and will serve as the regulatory & market lead for their territory. Finally, they will work closely with the cross-functional operational teams to design a customer experience that leads to success for the telepsychiatry programs, while gathering key information to set the right expectations during the sales process.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop relationships with clinic executives by providing information and guidance on regulations, marketplace trends, grant opportunities, etc.
- Close qualified opportunities by partnering with clinic executives to discover and define telepsychiatry needs; utilizing proven sales tactics to do what is best for the customer and their patients
- Partner with the existing team, marketing and sales operations to design a sales process, setting proper expectations and conversion guidelines at each stage; adhering to defined workflow and comfortable reforming the process as necessary
- Meet and exceed sales quotas per month, quarter and year
- Utilize CRM (MS Dynamics) to consistently document sales activity, deal progression and prospect and customer communication
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Genoa Telepsychiatry’s product and service offering, and how it meets the needs of healthcare industry customers
- Lead the research and documentation of regulations, industry trends and competition in territory in order to inform upstream and downstream activities such as marketing & conference strategies, implementation process, etc.
- Participate in the planning and execution of demand generation activities (conferences, webinars, etc.)
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 3+ years of sales experience prospecting and closing deals
- 1+ years of experience with CRM tools (ex: Salesforce, Dynamics)
- Availability to travel in the U.S. up to 50% of the time
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- 1+ years of experience in mental health or community health services
- Healthcare industry experience a plus, mental health
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $45,000 to $100,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Clinic Partnerships Sales Manager, Business Development, Sales, Lead Generation, Relationships, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, Healthcare, Genoa Telepsychiatry, Optum, UHG, UnitedHealth Group, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote