We have a great opportunity to work for the world leader in combining full suite of ABM software and services!!
PeopleShare is looking for an experienced Sales Manager who has extensive sales management experience!
Fully Remote Position - Can be located anywhere in the Country
Job Details for Sales Manager:
- Schedule: Remote - Monday-Friday
- Salary: $100K - 130K Base - With Commission, Total Compensation would be expected around $250K
- Direct Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Sales Manager:
- Motivate sales team to help them achieve their sales plans and activities.
- Report revenue to VP and Executive Management.
- Ensure that yourself & team has the knowledge, skills and developmental plans to overachieve in their assigned quota.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
Job Requirements for Sales Manager:
- Extensive sales and sales management in the software or digital marketing, ABM, software selling fields.
- Successful experience monitoring and evaluating a team of sales rep progress against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations.
- Successful experience managing large deals with Mid-Market clients
- Experience in SaaS sales management- Software as a Service
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare and its affiliate (Best Practices Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.