Retail Merchandiser-Driveline Retail Merchandising
Do you want to work, but wish you had some flexibility in when you did your work? We are currently hiring people like you to join our team of over 14,000 Retail Merchandisers that offer our customers the ability to reach almost every retail location in the United States and its territories.
Driveline is currently hiring nationwide for master merchandisers and surge personnel.
Driveline is proud to be one of the largest fully W-2 merchandising employers in the country. Industry leading software allows our merchandisers to choose the projects that fit them. Most projects allow for “week of scheduling.” This means that you pick the day and time that works for your schedule. Available assignments range in length from 15 minutes to multi day.
Retail Merchandiser responsibilities and duties:
· Read and acknowledge all scheduled plans prior to plan start date
· Review all plan materials prior to conducting merchandising activities
· Visit and complete work on the scheduled date of each plan
· Take plans, eReporting worksheets and all other applicable materials on every scheduled store visit
· Restock merchandise
· Build displays
· Audit stock
· Photograph displays
· Report store visit and activity the same day as the visit
· Return any paperwork or materials as indicated in the plan
· Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with key store personnel
· Utilize company provided hand-held device for retail data collection
· Other Duties as assigned
If you are interested in joining the team as a retail merchandiser, forward your resume with contact information to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with contact information and location of interest.