Hotel West & Main is seeking a talented and versatile Restaurant Manager to open and develop a strong team of service minded professionals. A warm glow from the restored historic Washie Firehouse creates an inviting place for guests and patrons to celebrate and come together. Starting with floor 1 will be 1874 Social at West & Main. An intimate harmonious spot offering coffee and breakfast to start the day, then shifting to a dynamic social outlet by night with spirits and small plates. Heading up to floor 2 will be Hook and Ladder sky bar and kitchen. Guests will be surrounded by history on this floor whether they are enjoying dinner in one of the dining rooms or socializing on the rooftop. Our brand promise is to provide an unrivaled food, beverage, and atmosphere experience...and the rest is history.
• Provide guests and patrons with friendly and professional service, excellent food quality, strong price value and consistency of execution in an attractive, well-maintained environment.
• Ensure that meals are delivered in a timely fashion with attention to plating, portion and temperature.
• Develop ways to improve cost savings and labor retention/associate development in line to meet the hotel's F&B financial goals.
• Thoroughly train staff in service sequence, product knowledge, ensuring we make every effort to meet the needs of each and every guest.
• Lead service education through daily line-ups.
• Headline new server, busser, host, and bartender training programs, as well as ongoing development programs, and seminars.
• Daily evaluation of restaurant service performance.
• Employee discussions and evaluations.
• Coordination of timely food production.
• Work with the Chef to provide "excellent quality and presentation" of all food to the guests.
• Participate in evaluation of food product, kitchen employee performance, and development of products consistent with our market position.
• Selection and pricing strategy of all liquors and wines and supervision of their procurement.
• Assist the General Manager and/or a F&B Director in creating financial objectives for the restaurant on an annual basis through the budget process.
• Assist in meeting the financial targets in the sales area by executing and enhancing the annual marketing plan, reacting quickly to new opportunities, running consistently high operation standards and effective utilization of marketing funds.
• Help meet budget in all areas of cost control with consistent focus on cost of sales and payroll.
• Supervise all non-supervisory service employees.
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
We offer competitive wages. Full-time associates are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefit package, which includes medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance, discounted room rates at Concord managed hotels, plus training & development and career advancement opportunities.
Concord Hospitality invests in its associates by providing training and development at all levels, from interns to executive leaders. Our "Associate First" culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Our associates are what our company is built on, and we are proud to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist. Concord is built on 5 cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and FUN! Our associates say it best with our national company cheer heard throughout North America ---
"We Are Concord!" We support diversity and inclusion through our mission to be a "Great Place to Work for All."
pay range: $45,692.90 $57,116.12