Are you looking for an awesome opportunity to grow your Restaurant Management Career? Benihana is an iconic brand and unique concept with over 55 years of combined history and stability.
At Benihana, we take pride in our scratch kitchen and we take pride in you!
In Exchange for your commitment we offer:
Competitive salaries plus a generous bonus plan
FREE Shift Meals for you and your team | Meal Discounts
401K | PTO | Medical | Vision | Dental
The opportunity to be a part of something bigger than oneself
- Seeks out and uses service-related guest feedback and takes appropriate action to continually improve the level of service, drive overall guest satisfaction, increase return visits, and reduce guest complaints.
- Develops and implements plans to continually improve guest satisfaction in the areas of server attentiveness and table cleanliness.
- Concentrates on training service personnel, to continually improve the guest experience.
- Ensures safety, sanitation, and security guidelines are followed at all times and immediately resolves any items identified in inspections.
- Reinforces suggestive selling behaviors by ensuring that the guest is invited to enjoy sushi, side orders, beverages, and desserts as part of the dining experience.
- Responsible for maintaining the Company standards of products, services, and quality.
Education and/or Experience:
- One to three years of management-level hospitality and/or restaurant work experience required or a minimum of 6 months as a Shift Supervisor at Benihana with good performance and positive results.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required.
- A College degree in hospitality management or related field preferred.
- Proficiency in food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a POS system.
- Previous experience in teppanyaki-style restaurant is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel). Experience with Aloha POS, HotSchedules, and UltiPro strongly preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license (except in NY).
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must agree to background and credit check.
- ServSafe certified alcohol service certified preferred