PeopleShare Philadelphia is Hiring ASAP for a Residential Property Manager!
The Residential Property Manager must have affordable housing experience!
Great Pay with Great Benefits! 11 Holidays Off!
Job Details for Residential Property Manager:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Salary: $57K - 60K
- Contract to Hire, or for the ideal person Direct Hire!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Residential Property Manager:
- Ensure eligibility - certifications and re-certifications
- Maintaining rents/collecting, maintain and process application waiting list
- Resident selection and certification to ensure all required financial and program documentation
- Conducts initial lease process, and unit inspections
- Ensure work orders are created and processed promptly
- Control expenses according to established budgets
Job Requirements for Residential Property Manager:
- High School Diploma Required, Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience with low income housing tax credit - HUD section 8 experience a plus
- Prior experience with REACS and MOR audits is desirable
- Affordable Housing Experience
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare and its affiliate (Best Practices Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. #ind3