Are you looking for a remote customer service position to expand your resume? APPLY TODAY!
PeopleShare is looking to hire remote, work-from-home Customer Service Representatives!
Job Details for Remote Customer Service Representative:
- Schedule: An 8 hour shift Monday - Friday between 7AM-7PM.
- Pay Rate: $12.50/hr.
Job Responsibilities & Description for Remote Customer Service Representative:
- Communicate with customers via inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Identifying and assessing customer's needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
Job Requirements for Remote Customer Service Representative:
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service or call center experience.
- Must have basic computer skills.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare and its affiliate (Best Practices Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.