Our client, a mid-sized clinical trials organization, is searching for an Associate Director, Operations Finance, to join their team. You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing and providing forecast revenue across the business.
- Produce monthly comprehensive financial metrics
- Support the project teams in all financial areas associated with running a clinical trial.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly invoicing worksheet
- Perform variance analysis comparing forecasted revenue to actual revenue in order to identify gaps, and changes in scope.
- Actively participate in the monthly project review meetings with clients.
- Work with the other members of the Finance Team to ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Collaborate with others in Finance to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Responds to inquiries regarding financial results, special reporting requests and ad hoc analyses relating to projects.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow and internal controls.
- 10 + years of FP&A expirence
- Experience in the CRO industry
- 2+ years of leadership expirence
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.