At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success. As a Relationship Manager I within PNC's Vendor Finance organization, you can be based in multiple locations within the PNC Footprint. Remote work will be considered for a well-qualified candidate.
- May perform sales activities for credit-based leasing products and cross-sell of bank products/services through cultivation of financing opportunities under assigned vendor-based equipment finance programs. Generally works with a moderate degree of direction/supervision.
- Involved in providing sales support for relationships with key vendor and vendor channel personnel within each assigned vendor program to grow sales, profit and market share. May either perform in the origination, screening, quoting, negotiation and documentation (in certain cases) of lease transactions. This may include taking a transaction from request to booking and/or moving a selling conversation from quote/proposal to closed business
- May also begin to develop a network of relationships with key vendor and vendor channel personnel within assigned vendor finance programs and perform sales activities.
- Performs or has the ability to perform moderately complex transaction structuring to determine if the lease financing opportunity meets PNC parameters.
- Coordinates financing request submission, credit underwriting/decisioning, loan documentation and transaction closing with internal and external partners.
- Identifies and/or considers key factors in the decision-making process, such as internal policies/procedures, external regulatory requirements and clients' needs.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Business Acumen – Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Collateral Management – Knowledge of the concepts, objectives, tools and methods used in collateral management; ability to implement and develop collateral strategies for risk control and profit management.
Credit Analysis and Verification – Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and practices for determining the credit-worthiness of an applicant.
Customer Experience Management. – Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Financial Engineering – Knowledge of and ability to utilize the tools, techniques, and practices for creating a mix of financial instruments that will leverage a client's financial resources to an acceptable level of risk.
Regulatory Environment - Financial Services – Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Additional Job Description
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.