- Registered Nurse – RN Case Manager
A highly reputable, progressive and stable health system is seeking experienced, career-focused Registered Nurses for their Home Health division in various territories throughout greater Philadelphia.
This organization comes with a wonderful reputation for providing the most advanced health care services and the highest quality of patient care for a wide variety of conditions and diagnoses. Recognized as one of the TOP PLACES to WORK throughout the country, they are known for truly investing in their staff professionally and financially, offering many avenues and opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
- Montgomery County
- Chester County
- Philadelphia – Various Territories
Direct Hire and Contract Assignments available
Schedule: Full-time or Part-time, Monday – Friday, Day Shift
Compensation: $70,000 - $97,000/yr (Depending on Experience)
- Extensive and very generous benefits package
- Up to $8,000/yr toward continuing education
- Mileage reimbursement
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Competitive 401k
- Many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- PA Licensed Registered Nurse – required
- BSN – required OR candidate must be currently enrolled and in process of completing their BSN.
- Valid Driver’s license, in good standing
- Experience in home health, palliative care, hospice and/or infusion – highly preferred
- Qualified candidates will come with a strong clinical background and current or previous experience in acute care, inpatient rehab, critical care, emergency department, operating room
No experience? This organization is known for offering a very extensive and thorough orientation and training process!