Tucker House Nursing and Rehabilitation is seeking skilled Registered Nurses to join our team. Apply today for an immediate interview!
As a member of the interdisciplinary team, the Registered Nurse (RN) provides direct care, administers treatment and medications, and organizes and distributes daily assigments to direct care staff. Supervises direct care staff and makes decisions about resident care needs during shift concerning scope of clinical competence.
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time Employees
- $1,000 Referral Bonus Opportunities
- Full-Time, Part-Time Positions, and PRN Available
- Advancement Opportunities Available - Currently hiring RN Supervisor and Unit Manager
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Makes daily compliance rounds on assigned unit at least at beginning and at end of shift to observe, examine, or interviews residents, to verify information from ongoing shift, to monitor regulatory compliance, to determine staff assignments, and to provide/receive reports.
- Develops and distributes resident care assignments to direct care staff. Assignments match resident needs with skills of direct care staff and maintain consistency to the extent practicable. Adjusts assignments according to availability of qualified staff.
- Provides orientation to unit and unit routines to new staff members or staff from temporary agencies.
- Describes care plan goals and approaches to direct care staff so that care plan is consistently implemented on all shifts by all caregivers.
- Performs physical assessment (or gathers appropriate data) of new admissions and current residents as indicated by change in condition or as required by regulation.
- With participation of interdisciplinary team members and resident, to the extent practicable, develops, implements, evaluates and revises plans of care with measurable objectives and timetables to assist each resident to attain or maintain highest practicable physical, mental and psycho-social well-being. Coordinates care and delivery of services with all disciplines. Consults with and refers relevant resident care issues to attention of interdisciplinary care team members.
- Modifies approaches in plans of care to accommodate resident needs and preferences, to manage risk factors for functional decline and to improve functional abilities.
- Respects rights of residents regarding freedom of choice, consent for care and services, refusals of treatment and implementation of advance directives if any. Promptly consults with nursing supervisor or Unit Manager and Social Worker if unsure of proper course of action that respects resident's rights, complies with facility policies and procedures and that is consistent with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Trains and develops staff by conducting skills observations of nurse aides identifying learning needs and taking advantage of opportunities to teach on the unit. Reports information to Unit Manager as part of staff performance evaluations.
- Completes written 24 hour facility report. Gives and listens to verbal shift report making special note of significant changes in condition, admissions, transfers, discharges, initiation or use of physical or chemical restraints, unnecessary use of any drug, incidents, medication errors, loss of resident property or evidence of resident or family dissatisfaction.
- Informs the resident in advance about care and treatment and any changes to the plan of care.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Active license as RN in Pennsylvania
- CPR Certification current
- Acceptable verification of training and competency evaluation from State Nurse Aide Registry
- Must have COVID-19 Vaccination completed
About Tucker House Nursing and Rehabilitation:
At Tucker House Nursing and Rehabilitation, a Bedrock Care facility, we pride ourselves on imbibing our services, staff, and residents with a familial focus. We maintain a wholesome healthcare experience in a personal, homelike environment. As members of the American Healthcare Association, we're proud to hold ourselves to the standard of this nationally recognized organization. For more information about Tucker House, please go to: https://bedrockcare.com/tucker-house/
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.