Registered Nurse – Patient Care Manager
One of Philadelphia’s most long-standing, nonprofit home health, palliative, and hospice providers is seeking a Patient Care Manager to join their team! This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
This organization serves nearly 1,200 residents in the Philadelphia and Greater Philadelphia area. This Nurse Manager will be responsible for coordinating specialty services, collaborating with the Home Health and/or Hospice Teams to identify potential patients, and will facilitate communication between patients, family, caregiver, clinicians, and physicians regarding services.
Nurse Manager Schedule:
- Mon-Fri, 8:30a – 5:00p
Nurse Manager Salary:
- 85k – 95k, based on education and experience
Nurse Manager Benefits:
- 4+ weeks of PTO + holidays
- 403(b) plan
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
The ideal Patient Care Manager:
- Active and unencumbered PA Nursing License
- 2+ years of Management experience
- Knowledge or experience using homecare/homebase EMR system is a plus!
If you are an experienced, compassionate, and driven Patient Care Manager ready to further your career, please contact Nicole Voudouris for immediate consideration!