Registered Nurse – Palliative Care
A highly reputable, progressive and stable health system is seeking experienced, career-focused Palliative Care Registered Nurses for their West Philadelphia territory.
This organization comes with a wonderful reputation for providing the most advanced health care services and the highest quality of patient care for a wide variety of conditions and diagnoses. In addition, they are also known for investing in their staff professionally and financially by offering many avenues for professional growth and career advancement!
As a full-time Palliative Care Nurse, you will be responsible for providing patients with a wide range of services to accommodate their physical, emotional, psychological, spiritual and social needs. From Pain management, medication support and help with nausea, fatigue, anxiety, etc…you will work with an interdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals to ensure patients with life-limiting conditions are living as comfortable and pain free as possible during such a difficult and challenging time.
Caseload : 4-5 visits /day
Schedule : Full-time , Days
Compensation : $68 ,000 - $93,000/yr
- Extensive medical coverage for employees and families
- Over 5 weeks Paid Time Off (vacation, personal, holiday)
- Competitive 401k
- Up to $8,000/yr toward continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
No palliative care home health experience? This organization offers one of the most extensive and thorough orientation and training programs!
- PA Licensed Registered Nurse
- BSN – required
- Valid Driver’s license, in good standing
- At least 2 years of experience as a licensed RN working with the palliative care, hospice patient populations