Medmetry has immediate needs for RN / Registered Nurses in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. As the Registered Nurse, you will assess patients, document care plans, and provide clinical care in a long-term care setting. This may include assisting physicians with admissions to the facility, discharge plans, and providing community referrals. If you are looking to take the next step in your nursing career, this could be the right opportunity for you!
Requirements: Ideal candidates for the Registered Nurse roles will bring at least one year of recent clinical experience in a long-term care setting as well as:
- Clear and Active RN License, State of Pennsylvania, or New Jersey, depending on location of facility
- Previous experience in a skilled nursing facility or rehabilitation center
- Previous MDS Assessment is a PLUS
Pay Rate: Up to $35/hour per hour, depending on level of experience
- Contract and Permanent Opportunities
- Benefits Offered - Medical, Dental and Vision
- Dedicated recruiter support
- Referral Bonuses available
- Much, much more!