Medmetry has an immediate need for multiple full time, permanent Registered Nurses for a community favorite Skilled Nursing Facility located in the Greater Philadelphia area. As the SNF Registered Nurse, you will assess patients, document care plans, and provide clinical care in a long-term care setting. This may include assisting physicians with admissions to the facility, discharge plans, and providing community referrals. If you are looking to take the next step in your nursing career, this could be the right opportunity for you!
Ideal candidates for the Registered Nurse roles will bring at least one year of recent clinical experience in a skilled nursing facility or rehabilitation setting as well as:
• Clear and Active RN License, State of Pennsylvania, or Compact License
• BLS certification, highly desired
• Previous skilled nursing / SNF experience is a PLUS!
Schedule: 8 or 12 hour Shifts Available
Salary: Up to $75,000 annually, depending on level of experience
• Competitive Salary
• Day One Health Benefits
• Comprehensive Benefits – Dental, Vision, Dental and Prescription
• Full Time, Permanent Employment
• PTO and Paid Holidays
• Credit Union Available
• Referral Bonuses available
• Much, much more!