Sign-On Bonus Offered!
c are proud that the focus on patients has driven a positive patient experience, best in class employee and dentist retention and satisfaction, as well as substantial growth in our practices. This is an opportunity for you to thrive in an efficient office environment with an outstanding dental team that is well trained and highly motivated. If you enjoy working in a clinically focused, patient-centric, fully digital dental office then we encourage you to apply today
We are looking for an outgoing hygienist with strong interpersonal skills to join our fast-paced dental office. Experience is preferred and a current dental hygienist license is required. Our modern, fully digital practices provide restorative care, fixed and removable prosthodontics, endodontics, extractions, and implant restorations.
Schedule: Mon 9a-8p, Thurs 2p-7p, and Fri 9a-2p
- Patient screening procedures, such as assessment of oral health conditions, review of the health history, oral cancer screening, head and neck inspection, dental charting, and taking blood pressure and pulse
- Removing calculus and plaque (hard and soft deposits) from all surfaces of the teeth
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and fluorides)
- Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health; (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing, and nutritional counseling)
- Counseling patients about good nutrition and its impact on oral health
- Making impressions of patients' teeth for study casts (models of teeth used by dentists to evaluate patient treatment needs)
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate or advanced degree in Dental Hygiene
- NJ State certification/license as required to work as a Dental Hygienist
- One year or more of relevant experience in the dental industry preferred, but open to no experience for the right candidate.
- Possess a strong commitment to patient care, patient health, and quality work.
Benefits for PT Employees*
- 401(k) Eligibility
*Benefits and eligibility are subject to change
Our Mission & Values: Drive All Decisions and Actions “Committed to improving lives one smile at a time”
1) Commitment – Provide exceptional care and a WOW experience to our patients
2) Collaboration –We accomplish more together than individually
3) Communication –Clear expectations and feedback to our patients and team members
4) Cultivation – Mentorship, education, and training to empower leaders at the practice level
5) Continuity – Develop lifelong patient and team relationships
6) Community –Strong presence in the communities in which we are located