Company is looking for an executive who aspires to work in a high-level consultative selling role within a full-service integrated marketing agency. Must have a passion for identifying and building key customer relationships to increase the growth of the company. Experience working with owners and senior executives to drive business plans a must.
Company Companies is a data-driven, passion-powered, integrated advertising agency in the Philadelphia area dedicated to building successful brands. With more than 375 employees (and counting), our award-winning agency has been recognized by Inc.com and the Philadelphia Business Journal and named one of the Best Places to Work in PA.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Research, identify, and build relationships with potential clients and decision makers.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Connect with potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Set up meetings between business owners and/or division managers.
- Plan approaches and pitches and work with our team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and follow-through
- Driven to make calls and connect with client decision makers
- Strong closing skills and a strategic thinker
- Comfortable with learning technology
- Discovery and Presentation skills
- 5 years Sales Experience