Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients’ site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client’s quality systems and equipment.
What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Reference Material Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
Inventory and Distribution
- Monitor the Reference Material and Critical Reagents Database and inventory
- Receive and ship Reference Materials and Critical Reagents (distribution onsite and globally)
- Fill/Finish onsite batches of Reference Materials and Critical Reagents
Material Qualification and Lifecycle Management
- Perform sample testing, as needed (A280, DRID, Dot Blot, and other analytical testing)
- Write protocols, reports, and CofAs for Reference Materials and Critical Reagents
- Coordinate testing at various sites for reagent qualification or requalification
- Manage multiple projects based on priority
- Comply with FDA, EPA, DEP, DOT, OSHA, and client regulations and policies, as well as complete all required training by due dates
- Provide superlative service to clients by performing duties accurately and within the expected timeframe under minimal supervision following GMP
- Document work accurately, clearly, and in compliance with client’s requirements
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- A strong understanding of analytical methods
- At least 2 years of technical writing related to the pharmaceutical industry and relevant experience reviewing and trending data
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Familiarity with GMP/GLP
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.