Location: Exton, PA 19341
Shift: 1st Shift Available
Opportunity is everything!
At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. We take an associate-first approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. If you’re looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got thousands of job opportunities available at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates need to be successful, productive, and fulfilled. If you’re ready for your next challenge, we’re ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Let’s work together.
About the Position:
You will be at the center of the hotel's universe-the front office. We need someone to be the face at our front desk. Are you happy, outgoing and wear a perma-smile? Do you want to create a warm and welcoming environment for our guests by sharing your knowledge of the area? Then this could be the job for you. In addition to generally spreading joy, you’ll be making sure all guests receive excellent service from check-in to check-out. Sometimes you’ll be behind the desk—but also be prepared to move around because more than half of the time you will be standing/sitting, carrying/lifting up to 25 pounds, walking, bending/twisting, climbing stairs and more. You also must be able to accommodate varying schedules including nights, weekends and holidays. But wait, there’s a great upside: in exchange for your flexibility, we offer excellent pay, hotel discounts, and the opportunity to be part of an anything-but-standard growing hotel company.
Essential Job Functions
- Clear communication skill
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism. You should be passionate about providing exceptional customer service and rolling with the punches
- You will have excellent knowledge of the local happenings in the restaurants, entertainment, and sporting events and be eager to share this information with our guests
- You'll know how to handle cash responsibly and reliably, and use the tools of the trade: computers, databases, and property management systems to efficiently handle the technical side of the job
- Answer Phones
- Make sure the desk area is well kept and organized
- Make sure the lobby area is clean and neat at all times
- Check arriving guest in as well as checking out guest as they complete their stay at the hotel
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Preferably three to six months of related experience
- You must be a people-person! You will need to interact with all hotel guests and team members in a polite and positive manner at all times, fulfilling requests (even challenging ones) in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must be able to pass a background check, and complete a drug test
Education, Experience & Skills
- High School Diploma or General Equivalent Diploma (GED) is required.
Benefits and Perks
- Paying: $14.00.
- Hours are 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM or 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM Weekend availability needed. No set schedule (overtime pay)
- Temp to hire position.
- Able to Grow within the company due to performance and willingness to grow
If you have the above experience and are immediately available, please apply NOW for consideration.
Questions? Please contact C’eon @ 484.787.0770, or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.