Ref ID: 03720-0011592266
Compensation: $120000.00 to $140000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is looking for an ambitious Real Estate Controller to join a well-respected company. In this leadership position, you will direct an accounting and clerical department. The Real Estate Controller plans and directs all accounting operational functions, handles the accumulation and consolidation of financial data for internal and external financial statements, evaluates accounting and internal control systems, and leads departmental staff. We are looking for someone who motivates others through a positive professional attitude; exhibits integrity, reliability and leadership; and is able to provide exceptional client services by managing self and others with a sense of urgency, practicality and accountability. You will also be responsible for key decision making and the ability to challenge, negotiate and influence the team. You will join the leadership team in supporting the generation of innovative ideas that are sound and progressive, challenging the status quo, and fostering creativity in your department. The Real Estate Controller will be a full-time employment opportunity and will be located in the Philadelphia area.
• Develop, document and enforce financial controls and procedures
• Review and approve monthly reconciliations of bank, credit and loan accounts
• Prepare and distribute monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
• Diagnose and troubleshoot financials monthly for errors and omissions
• Lead annual tax preparation and audit projects to timely & accurate completion
• Responsible for all financial reporting, month end close duties, operational accounting (AP, AR, billing), cash flow reporting, P/L analysis, leasing and rent activity, and construction budgeting and reporting.