The Quality Management Supervisor is responsible for the daily supervision and oversight of quality management team members. The Quality Management Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of provider monitoring.
• Build and maintain a strong functional clinical team through effective recruiting, training, performance management, coaching, team building and succession planning.
• Provide daily technical and clinical oversight in “screen seven”, validity of system entries, severity rating, category assignments, investigation and level of response.
• Ensure Quality Management Polices and Protocols are being adhered to by the respective team members.
• Collaborate with other CBH departments during provider meetings and site visits.
• Conduct root cause analysis in variance patterns and trends with incidents, serious complaints and other quality measures.
• Education: Master’s degree in behavioral health or a related field
• License/Certification: N/A
• Relevant Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in mental health and drug and alcohol services
• Ability to positively lead a team
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
• Proficient in MS Office and able to type at least 20 words per minute
• Compliant with HIPAA regulations